The Center for the Study of Women, Science and Technology (WST) at Georgia Tech promotes the recruitment, retention, and advancement of female students and faculty in science, technology, engineering and, math (STEM) fields.
The WST Center welcomes faculty, staff, and students interested in issues of gender, science, and technology in research and programmatic initiatives. Our many activities and initiatives include:
- Annual WST Distinguished Lecture
- WST undergraduate-faculty research partnerships
- Mentoring residents of the WST Learning Community
- Volunteer service with GEMS (Girls Excelling in Math and Science)
- Workshops on research collaboration
- Faculty career development
Please explore our website to learn more about WST and the many ways we influence the success of women in science and technology.
Women, Science, and Technology
Institute Diversity provides intellectual leadership and strategic direction for the infusion of diversity and equity throughout all aspects of teaching, learning, research, service, and outreach central to the Institute's mission.